tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a great place your dad has. Dads sure are great! Now I need to go see why my chainsaw isn't starting. I forgot I need to have a look at that thing since the last time I tried to start it. I used the electric one last time and it sounds like hell with a bad bearing on it. Still it cut enough wood for my little fire pit I have in the back. What model Massey Ferguson is that? Looks like an 8N ford copy?

Last edited:
OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Looks like a great place your dad has. Dads sure are great! Now I need to go see why my chainsaw isn't starting. I forgot I need to have a look at that thing since the last time I tried to start it. I used the electric one last time and it sounds like hell with a bad bearing on it. Still it cut enough wood for my little fire pit I have in the back. What model Massey Ferguson is that? Looks like an 8N ford copy?
Thanks Grant, and PB,

My Dad was diagnosed with lung cancer about six years ago. At the time, the doctor said he had less than a year to live. It was an an area where they couldn't operate. Now they say he is cancer free, and just sum scar tissue where the cancer was. He's 76 now.
He was sharpening that little saw for a neighbor. As far as the tractor, I have no idea what model it is. He's had it for a long time. Yesterday he was replacing the old generator with an alternator.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Looks like a great place your dad has.
Yeah they do have a nice piece of property. In the background of the tractor picture, about 50 yards beyond those tree's is their property line. It's bordered by Brice Creek. That's the one I have posted pictures of recently.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread