Cool Mural and baking

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Saw this yesterday when we were out of town to a job site in Prairie City and thought it was really cool, did not realize til later that I cut off part of the mural on the left side. Still kinda of neat looking though! :D Oh....and today I was baking for this weekend's trip to Plush for sunstones so I attached a pic of the onion/garlic rolls too! lol

Attachments

• 15may2007 011.jpg
    15may2007 011.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 15may2007 012.jpg
    15may2007 012.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 271

Cheryl

Nov 28, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
That is a nice mural!! Those rolls look delicious! Yum!!

Cheryl

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Nick Papageorgio said:
Cool Cyn,

I love old trucks Specially Chevy...

OK I will trade you one of MamaG's recipes for the onion roll recipe... :-*

Nick

I had a '53 gmc so I rather like them too! :D I will gladly trade recipes with mamaG!! I have seen the fruits of those labors! hehe I have a few she might like also! ;)

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
I remember that truck, well at least they were similar. The grandparents had a 52 and a 53 Chevy stepside that I used to haul wheat to the elevator every summer. They were so loaded that the front tires came off the ground with every good bump. LOL
Those rolls look delicious!! Our local donut shop makes similar ones stuffed with chopped ham, cheese, and jalepenos. They call 'em a Cajun.

Thanks for the memories, Cyn.
Jeff

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Oh my goodness that sounds good! Might have to try it! :D Thanks Jeff!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyndi,

The mural is really nice, thanks for sharing the pic with us. The onion rolls...well, gal you're gonna have to post that recipe in T-Net's Recipes.

;) RR

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Just had to put the rolls on there....couldn't just leave it with the mural. >:(

Now I have to fix some breakfast because my stomach is yelling at me!

great pics

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Rob in KS said:
At first I thought that you did the mural. :)

The rolls look yummy.

Hope you find some sunstones

oh my no! My grandmother could paint something that beautiful but my paintings have never been very good....I will stick to art of the second variety! lol

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
I guess I should have asked for the recipe to the Onion rolls instead of how to build the detector. Yum! Let us know when you post the recipe for us. That mural is sweet, how big is it?

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
That is only the right side of the mural, there is some forest area on the left with a logger working, it takes up the entire side of a building.....I suck at guessing distances but for scale.....I would say the pickup in the photo is a bit larger than our pickup pictured here. Full size crew cab pickup.

About the onion roll recipe....do you guys want the normal recipe or the recipe that the bread machine kneads the dough and does the first rise?? Sheeeesh if I post it on here how am I gonna trade for one of MamaG's recipes?? lol Let me know which you guys would prefer, I know a lot of people prefer the bread machine recipe. I even use it on days I am busy with a lot of things going.

Attachments

• 15may2007 009.jpg
    15may2007 009.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 217

diggitdoggie

Sep 26, 2006
Ohio
Beautiful mural.
The onion rolls look scrumptious as well.
The people need the recipe... ;D
I vote for the normal one but I am old fashioned.. :)
Thanks Cyn!

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Rob in KS said:
A bread machine ??? Tell me it isn't so :)

Actually I was going to ask but thought it might not be polite

lol no worries! Doesn't bother me in the least to admit using a bread machine when I am busy! lol I make some incredible cinnamon rolls as well. I have been told they should be marketed and the GM at the resort where I used to work said they were better than cinnabon. Not sure about that but they are similar.....and I will let you in on a little secret.....I let the bread machine mix and knead the dough for those as well if I have a lot to get done. I do most of my recipes one way or the other depending on what else I have to do that day. Bread machines are a nice tool for busy people! :D

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Re: Cool Mural and baking update

Okay....the recipe is posted and I did my best to explain all of it and also to give both versions, the bread machine version for when we are busy and the other version for those days we have time to work the dough ourselves and enjoy the process. Have an awesome day everyone!!

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
If you delivered, you could make tons o'money making those rolls so all these MDers could make sandwiches before they head out!

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
wesfrye53 said:
If you delivered, you could make tons o'money making those rolls so all these MDers could make sandwiches before they head out!

Everyone just needs to move closer! >:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread