Our dam view. Added pis of the fish ladder.

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Re: Our dam view.

TEXAN Connection said:
Very neat place to sit and watch, I bet the glass aquarium thing could occupy me all day.

Funny, I havn't been in a couple years, I'll have to stop in the next day or so. See if I can get you a picture? Pretty neat watching them try to swim up hill in a current, sometimes they get so far and you see them come back by in reverse :o. I guess they get tired and have to get another running ??? (swimming) start. i'll see if the pic's work.

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

bean man said:
That looks like a fun place to live CG. 8)

We like it alot. I was born in our house, we bought it from family. Both of us born and raised in our small town. Just can't leave.

I went to the fish ladder for pictures to share, took pictures, but the fish aren't climbing the ladder right now. The water temp dropped 8 degrees, only 58 water temp. I guess they are fair weather spawners. ::) I will try again this week, supposed to warm up some.

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

Well no fish running, but here are the pic's of the fish ladder, the viewing room, and a Salmon mounted on the wall. I forgot how ugly they really are, reminds me of Swizzles Foo Dog, and his new Avatar. Sorry Swizzle I do like the dog, but LOOK ::).

Attachments

• FISH LAD.JPG
    FISH LAD.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 288
  • FISH AD.JPG
    FISH AD.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 290
  • VIEW.JPG
    VIEW.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 286
  • SALMON.JPG
    SALMON.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 294

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Re: Our dam view. Added pi's of the fish ladder.

CG: Those are some nice dam photos again. The dam fish ladder pic is interesting and is that a dam salmon? ::)

Thanks for the updated pics!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Re: Our dam view. Added pi's of the fish ladder.

COUNTRY GIRL said:
I still think that salmon looks like swizzles Foo Dog, scope it out!

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,87542.0.html

Haaaaa Haaaaa!

hmmmm I must admit to there being some resemblance in my own mind as well although I think the Foo Dog weathered and aged a great deal better than a salmon would! lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread