Mailbox at my backporch !

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
I found the mailbox and post years ago, beside the road in a ditch. Someone must have lost it ?? I painted sunflowers on it and put it up beside the porch. Here I keep my smaller garden tools in it. The second picture, is of a curly willow tree I planted 18 months ago !! Rooted from some twigs > sorry not the best picture. For those of you that have read my previous post, reguarding my to young 90 year old mother > you see the rose arbor is crooked. She moved it out so her running cucumber plant could run up it !! Now I hate crooked things !!!

Attachments

• arborx.jpg
    arborx.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 271
  • boxx.jpg
    boxx.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 277

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Awesome! Beautiful pics and a great idea for your gardening tools too! From the looks of it, you use those quite often because your garden is beautiful! Thanks for posting the pics!

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
CD: The mailbox tool holder is a novel idea; I've got a few so now I know what to do with them. It will certainly look better than a little stash of tools here, a little stash of tools there, etc.

And I just loves that rosebush! ;D

Were the pics taken this year?

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Thanks for the neat idea! I'll have to post a pic of my garden it's just comming up. I could put the mail baox right in the garden, painted purty of course.

Your mom is a hoot! You must laugh every time you walk by the crooked arbor. At least there are no snakes hanging off of it! :D

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
wesfrye53 said:
CD: The mailbox tool holder is a novel idea; I've got a few so now I know what to do with them. It will certainly look better than a little stash of tools here, a little stash of tools there, etc.

And I just loves that rosebush! ;D

Were the pics taken this year?

Yes the day I posted !! :)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty flowers, I love the idea of the mail box as a tool holder. Be my luck, the Carolina Wrens will build a nest in there. Reminds me of the time they built a nest inside my 4-wheeler, believe me I could not get to the nest. Eggs, babies went for a ride everyday.

;) RR

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great idea Digs-- And nice pics. Springtime is the best.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions