Grapes are Ready!!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Thompson Seedless grapes are juicy and sweet and the bunches are humongous! There is hardly any room between the individual grapes and the bunches are thick and heavy. I like them just picked and still warm from the sun but, in the evening, I like to snack on them after they have been chilled in the frige. Between my grapes and my neighbors we have so many grapes that we can't give enough away. She also has seedless grapes but they are kind of a reddish color. Not sure what kind they are but hers are sugar sweet as well.

Attachments

• grapes1.jpg
    grapes1.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang! Your growing season is so far ahead of everywhere else. I guess you'll be showing your corn on the cob by the end the month? What is the average temperature in that part of California?

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have already gone through the first corn crop a while back. The second crop is about 8 feet tall. We grow Silver Queen and they get pretty big. The temps around here this time of year are in the 90's and 100's. We just went through a couple weeks of 100+ degree weather but now it's back in the 90's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread