worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
12 days today my machine has been gone,repairs were backed up 20 days from 6/6,so the 25th
they should get at it,sure hope I get it back by the end of the month!So...in the mean time I'll use my Nikon.:tongue3:

A nice morning yesterday not a cloud in the sky,a few critters soaking up the sunshine.

012.JPG 014.JPG
045.JPG 057.JPG
022.JPG 066.JPG
004.JPG 039.JPG

These boys fly over quite regular,F-15 Eagles.

018.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thinking that Blue Heron doesn't want to get his feet wet? Great variety of shots Chris. I'm glad you get out and about like you do.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm thinking that Blue Heron doesn't want to get his feet wet? Great variety of shots Chris. I'm glad you get out and about like you do.

My Wife dislocated Her shoulder June 6th,torn rotator cuff and a fracture..so I have been home helping Her out as much as I can,Dr. said you'll be out of work for a year.

I still manage to get out a bit though.

A little morning hunting after a warm sun bath.

030.JPG 031.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
All the pictures are great. I like the one of the farmer cultivating his corn field.

I stopped to talk with Him,this field has been farmed for centuries,I asked Him if I could hunt it after harvest..."help yourself,keep what you find,just show me". The other side of that tree line is another 90 acres.

067.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread