worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I wanted to get there early to catch the guy before He started working,had a nice log chat with the fellow and learned a few things about the history of the place....then He went to work

028.JPG

I walked the perimeter again shooting along the way

005.JPG 009.JPG
020.JPG

Then I went further into the swamp

012.JPG

coon tracks everywhere

025.JPG

seeing these Lotus yesterday I ventured out in the muck to get a good shot,I was very surprised
I only got one skeeter bite:laughing7:

021.JPG 024.JPG

023.JPG

going back to my truck I was scanning the ground(as I always do)....

003.JPG

driving out I see the skin evidence of a critter that had a good meal,wasn't any meat or bone left on it and no stink,clean skilled kill.

029.JPG

One of my Holly Hocks.

035.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

Last edited:

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang good pics........ good thing i have coffee i miss read your title (street walking ) don't ask .... happy huntinn

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crossing the highway late last night. He should have left and he should have looked right. He didn't see the station wagon car. The skunk got squashed and there you are. You've got your dead skunk in the middle of the road.

Erving

Apr 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice photos Chris. What does the farmer plan on doing with the field after he harrows it? Is he going to plant more grass and keep it a sod field? I hope you will be able to detect it. Who knows what an old field like that has buried in it.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Crossing the highway late last night. He should have left and he should have looked right. He didn't see the station wagon car. The skunk got squashed and there you are. You've got your dead skunk in the middle of the road.

No highway there just a narrow gravel road,not a drop of blood either...just a skin,still a dead skunk in the middle of the road.:laughing7:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice photos Chris. What does the farmer plan on doing with the field after he harrows it? Is he going to plant more grass and keep it a sod field? I hope you will be able to detect it. Who knows what an old field like that has buried in it.

Earle,

The area I want to hunt the boy said He won't be planting for weeks..I sure hope I get my machine back SOON.:tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread