Other
I get my M-6 back,25 days without it..

happy-day-s_nneli.jpg

8:00 am yesterday down the meadows..electric sunrise... 008.JPG 009.JPG

Anyone know the voltage?

014.JPG

Lookin up river.. 015.JPG

and down the river at the feasting minnows.. 017.JPG

Walked back into the swamp and got a good pic of this...sigh,someday I'll get a pic of the builder

020.JPG

Queen Anne's Lace..

022.JPG

Where the helicopter came from..

033.JPG

Ducks in the DuckWeed..

029.JPG

Come on Tuesday.

003.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can't get that field out of your mind there can you Chris?. I can't wait to see what you pull out of it. Cool shots of those power lines. Great take on the dragonfly also. I saw big one disappear out in front of my truck this last trip as I was doing 70 mph. A dang dove flew right in front of the grill also. I don't get those doves? They seem to dive right in front of ya. They just don't fly high enough sometimes.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
You can't get that field out of your mind there can you Chris?. I can't wait to see what you pull out of it. Cool shots of those power lines. Great take on the dragonfly also. I saw big one disappear out in front of my truck this last trip as I was doing 70 mph. A dang dove flew right in front of the grill also. I don't get those doves? They seem to dive right in front of ya. They just don't fly high enough sometimes.

That field has my attention for sure!

Getting whacked by a bird riding a bike at 60mph...you really feel it dude,OUCH.:laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice shots, there seems to be a good number of dragon flies around these parts. It's interesting to see them all flying around when i'm mowing the lawn by the garden, maybe it's scaring up the food source.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice shots, there seems to be a good number of dragon flies around these parts. It's interesting to see them all flying around when i'm mowing the lawn by the garden, maybe it's scaring up the food source.

I watch them catching bugs and eating on the fly,had one drop a pair of flies eyes on me one day.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel for you World Talker - Can't imagine going that long without detecting. I'm lucky enough to have a few detectors, one breaks and I'm still in luck.
Wishing you the best and hoping the detector arrives on time!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread