tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a stroll around the Lake by where I live this evening. This is the sun setting over the Rockies around 8:30 tonight. Coming home earlier behind my house I could see what I thought was someone flying a kite and then realized it was the Stealth Bomber flying Wing going low and in circles. I tried to get to the house ASAP and get a picture of it, but it headed north and was to far away by the time I got to the backyard. Later on the news they said it did a fly over at some soccer event I think it was and folks all over the metro Denver area were calling in to see why it was flying around the city so low. I guess they wondered if it was up to something. I got a good look at it, but Dang-It! no picture. :(

Attachments

• erie lake D sunset.jpg
    erie lake D sunset.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 85

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Is this your new camera or are you still using your cell phone? Darn sure a pretty picture, I'll bet prettier in real life.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this your new camera or are you still using your cell phone? Darn sure a pretty picture, I'll bet prettier in real life.
It's the cell phone cam. It has features for adjusting the light, zoom and all, but still I don't like a camera with out an eye viewer. It's difficult hold that screen out front of ya and trying to keep things steady. But for a camera it's at the ready for at least some kind of picture.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong with that shot...Great photo tamrock.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread