Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which one's yours ?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice! Our marina days are behind us; but we still keep our hands in with a little trailerable.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice! Our marina days are behind us; but we still keep our hands in with a little trailerable.

Rather be close to the water than bobbing up and down in it now myself.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nary a one belongs to me, tr. Austin, that's only 3 blocks from where I live, but you will notice I am down there when there's nobody out yet. As far as gettin out on the water, I have an aversion to that as I am from Oklahoma and there are things in the water there that can eat you. And if any of y'all ever come up here, remember to pee in this lake. The government recommends this practice in the outdoors, and all this water belongs to the Denver Water Board, we can't touch none of it, and you'll feel good knowin you're doin your part to keep the car washes runnin on Colfax Avenue in Denver.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nary a one belongs to me, tr. Austin, that's only 3 blocks from where I live, but you will notice I am down there when there's nobody out yet. As far as gettin out on the water, I have an aversion to that as I am from Oklahoma and there are things in the water there that can eat you. And if any of y'all ever come up here, remember to pee in this lake. The government recommends this practice in the outdoors, and all this water belongs to the Denver Water Board, we can't touch none of it, and you'll feel good knowin you're doin your part to keep the car washes runnin on Colfax Avenue in Denver.
Just check'n. Always nice to know someone with a boat. Thought maybe that pontoon boat be the kind you'd tour around in.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN...
If that seems like a lot of boats ...
You should see the marinas here.

Your marina looks like a calm tranquil little sleepy ... laid back lost in time heaven.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions