Chris

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Never seen a mimosa flower before. An ex girl friend introduced me to mimosa one time, only hers was champagne and orange juice. La t da you say, well so do I -- I'm more of a Bud guy myself. She always thought she was better 'n me, what with me just wanting to be a saddle tramp and such. The cops here in Oregon and pretty snarky about drinking and boating. Same type of ticket as drunk driving and will get you in lots of trouble. Great pictures as usual. Do you have your camera on a tripod when you do the close up of the bugs in the flower?

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Never seen a mimosa flower before. An ex girl friend introduced me to mimosa one time, only hers was champagne and orange juice. La t da you say, well so do I -- I'm more of a Bud guy myself. She always thought she was better 'n me, what with me just wanting to be a saddle tramp and such. The cops here in Oregon and pretty snarky about drinking and boating. Same type of ticket as drunk driving and will get you in lots of trouble. Great pictures as usual. Do you have your camera on a tripod when you do the close up of the bugs in the flower?

They are pretty flowers,but messy and sticky.

I hand hold all shots,the vibration sensor is super nice.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread