This ones for Packerbacker.

Sidevalve45

Apr 8, 2007
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Sharp Shooter
Saw this when I was passing through Readstown, Wi. I suppose every football team has there rabid fans but it seems as though we have more than our share here in Wisconsin.

006.JPG

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes we do don't we?!! :) We had a guy in my N Calif. town that had his car all painted up like a Packermobile. Ol' Rogers is from a town just South of me and it has increased the number of Packer fans around here immensely. I already checked....I'm gonna get this Sunday's Packer/Bear game. Bummer about Jordy but he'll be back next year and we already have guys steppin' up. Are you ready for some FOOTBALL??!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah, Packerbacker is that nice guy with all the kites in his avatar!

Mike

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reason they call the Cowboys America's team is because the Japanese like cowboys and some lame broadcaster introduced them as America's team during their very first game. Nobody other than their own fans calls them that. I remember a few years back when my son had bet a Cowboy fan a 12-pack on a game against the Packers. Packers won 47 to 17. The guy my son bet said that maybe he should just kick my son's butt and call it even. My son told him that they could do that but guaranteed that the fight would be a lot closer than the game was. :)
Gotta go, I need to pick up some brats for Sunday!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread