tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy that's beautiful and such fine details you can capture with your camera gear. So what's up with you Ron?. You building that cabin or thinking maybe about climbing back up in that cab and truck on down the road again a little farther then before? I miss your visions of the road I have to say.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Boy that's beautiful and such fine details you can capture with your camera gear. So what's up with you Ron?. You building that cabin or thinking maybe about climbing back up in that cab and truck on down the road again a little farther then before? I miss your visions of the road I have to say.
Hey Grant, I'm in a motel room in eastern Oregon at the minute. I gave up the building plan, and sold my place. I just bought another place in Idaho, and I'm in the middle of moving. The new house is going to take a lot of work which I will begin doing when I get moved. I'm on the way back now to get all my belongings out of a storage locker. Not sure when I'll go back to driving.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Grant, I'm in a motel room in eastern Oregon at the minute. I gave up the building plan, and sold my place. I just bought another place in Idaho, and I'm in the middle of moving. The new house is going to take a lot of work which I will begin doing when I get moved. I'm on the way back now to get all my belongings out of a storage locker. Not sure when I'll go back to driving.
Sounds like a plan. Buddy of mine in Washington is looking to find a place in Idaho. He says the state of WA has got way to liberal for him to stick around. Once in a while I'll take a run up to Wallace ID. Seems it's in the winter when I do go and I'll be shivering at the Brooks Hotel all night in that cold damp air. I'm a dry desert weather kind of senior citizen now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Sounds like a plan. Buddy of mine in Washington is looking to find a place in Idaho. He says the state of WA has got way to liberal for him to stick around. Once in a while I'll take a run up to Wallace ID. Seems it's in the winter when I do go and I'll be shivering at the Brooks Hotel all night in that cold damp air. I'm a dry desert weather kind of senior citizen now.
That was of the contributing factors that made me decide to leave Oregon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread