tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stayed in Green River Utah last night so I could get up early and go see a mine in in Hanksville Utah. I was out before the sun was and taking Hwy 24 to Hanksville is pretty desolate. The sky was a solid overcast with clouds and when the sun began come up the eastern horizon between the sliver of cloud cover and horizon it was pretty spectacular. The photo really don't do justice to what it really looked like in person. It was a pretty cool morning, but by the time I came back up this Hwy 24 things had warmed up quite a bit.

Attachments

• hanksville 91715a..jpg
    hanksville 91715a..jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
  • hanksville 91715b..jpg
    hanksville 91715b..jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 71
  • hanksville 91715c..jpg
    hanksville 91715c..jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 69

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Butch Cassidy country.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was it still raining out there? Tuesday when we went out it was raining so hard traffic was pulling over on I-70. When we went south at Crescent Junction, we drove out of it, but still got a pretty good rain that night NW of Moab. Typical desert rain though, poured down like everything, tore down the arroyos clearing everything out, then ten minutes later it was dry.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came out of Colorado at LaSal junction and up to Moab and missed that storm on 70 I'm thinking. I only encounter light showers here and there that I recall.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread