Attachments

• fly fishing.jpg
    fly fishing.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 102

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Excellent well composed shot!! I always like the colors of the cottonwoods in the fall, and the fisherman adds scale and depth to the shot.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang it Tamrock!
Now I am going to have to go fishing!
BTW, awesome pic.
I couldn't say that any better myself. I was thinking of that fella, now there's a man with a plan.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent well composed shot!! I always like the colors of the cottonwoods in the fall, and the fisherman adds scale and depth to the shot.
Thanks! Ron. Most the pic's I take are done with just minutes of pull'n off the side of the road.

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Thanks! Ron. Most the pic's I take are done with just minutes of pull'n off the side of the road.
I understand. That's how most of my shots were when I was on the road. Also had a hard time finding a place to pull over in a semi......This picture should be on a calendar.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand. That's how most of my shots were when I was on the road. Also had a hard time finding a place to pull over in a semi......This picture should be on a calendar.
the place I stopped here had a pull off long and wide enough for thee big trucks to park. It's where the Gunnison river feeds into the Blue Mesa reservoir just west of the town of Gunnison.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread