tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not here, overcast also. I watched Denver defeat, Detroit instead. Sure are some beautiful picture found online though.

Last edited:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was on a cruise ship between FL and Bahamas last nite...perfect viewing all nite of the event. Lots of people were taking pics, I on the other hand, was drinking...alot

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was overcast here about 70 miles west of tamrock, but did clear up where you could see it later. Took a couple of pics here in town but they sucked due to too much light. Had to go to work so couldn't get out on the mountain for a better pic. I work with a lot of people from different cultures and countries, and they are just slightly superstitious, and I ran back into the store after it was over and announced 'I have killed the big snake that was swallowing the moon, and we are all safe!' Everybody just laughed. Moussa looked at me real serious and said 'Thank you so much.' He will not impress Americans as a real bright guy at first, but a little more perceptive than most, and we both just almost fell on the floor laughing.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Didn't manage to see it but here's a picture off the internet in case you're interested.

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• Blood-Moon-2.jpg
    Blood-Moon-2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 58

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread