tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was checking out some of the pictures I took along highway 50 in western Colorado on the 22nd of this month. I saw many colored aspen trees that get all the praise by the fall travelers, but this ones for the cottonwoods. They also can do justice in a display of the fall season just as well IMO. Won't be long before those cold winds come and blast away all these beautiful leaves. That's awesome to hear and watch those leaves flying in the wind as winter moves in on the mountains. It's the time when it really quiets down in the high country, except the ski areas. Those places are nut's anymore. I've got a nice cool breeze coming through the open windows tonight sitting here and I can hear the coyote out in the distance right now yip'n with a fast whoop-whoop-whoop. Another sign that fall will be in full swing here very quickly. Haven't seen or heard the large flocks of Canadian geese yet, but that should come along here real soon. I sure do enjoy this time of the year.

Attachments

• cottonwoods hwy 50 gunnison.jpg
    cottonwoods hwy 50 gunnison.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 89

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's some incredible image composition Grant...:occasion14:

Did you do any processing of the image?

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's some incredible image composition Grant...:occasion14:

Did you do any processing of the image?
Yes Sir, I did. Little bit of shadow and highlight to brighten up the trees. I can get the clouds now in the bright sky's with this camera as it sensors the back light and takes fast multiple shots to filter and tone it down.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread