Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Intended to camp at Lower Cataract lake where they have a little campground but it was full up with front range people. (Unusual for this time of year) So I wandered on up to Williams Fork Reservoir and camped in the sagebrush again this week. Nice calm day with light rain most of the night, and 48 at night, which was warmer than I thought it would be.

Attachments

• 9-28aa.jpg
    9-28aa.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 9-28bb.jpg
    9-28bb.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 9-28cc.jpg
    9-28cc.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 9-28dd.jpg
    9-28dd.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 9-28ee.jpg
    9-28ee.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 47

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it's all coming along pretty well now. I won't be up and around the hills for another week or so, but may do a trip to Cripple Creek next week. I take 285 to 9 at Fairplay and on the backside of Pikes peak is some pretty awesome country. I'll return through Tarryall on 77 coming out at Jefferson on the way home. I never see you camp that area. It's really pretty, peaceful and quiet along that road. You can drive along at 35-40 mph and not worry about a pis-toff Porsche owner with his uppity attitude coming along up your ass wishing you were dead and out of his more important then you way.

travel

Dec 27, 2007
summertown georgia
Ya'll just keep the pretty pictures coming, we love the west and used to come a lot but have not got to in a few years so we love seeing the pictures ya'll post That is where our heart is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread