tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday me and my wife decided to go for a drive up towards Estes Park. I even missed the Bronco game for a drive with her. We had a nice time getting away for about six hours and enjoying nature instead. My wife saw a pretty blue bird and said, hey! look at the beautiful Blue Jay. It was a Steller's Jay and I learn from past experiences to keep my mouth shut, and not to correct her on her observations when we go out and enjoy the outdoors. So this time I said good observation honey and that made for a nice time together. I swear one time I corrected my wife on something on a trip like this and that ended up in her having a no fun trip with me "mister know it all" and made it a very unpleasant time together. We could have agreed to have separation by the time that trip ended, so call it what ever you want my dear as it is a wonderful bird in every way you don't see around home.

Attachments

• RMP L 1.jpg
    RMP L 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
  • RMP L 2.jpg
    RMP L 2.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 52
  • RMP L 3.jpg
    RMP L 3.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 69
  • RMP L 4.jpg
    RMP L 4.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 71

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Pictures! :thumbsup: Know what you mean.

(By the way, wife says,''Good Point'') :laughing7:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! GORGEOUS PICS and Thanks!! At least you tried!! He He!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Pictures! :thumbsup: Know what you mean.

(By the way, wife says,''Good Point'') :laughing7:

Eventually we cavemen have learned a lot over this issue, at least those such as me who have developed half of a brain. Still many troglodyte's do struggle with this evolutionary development in the sexes. I'm sure it will be an ongoing road ahead under construction for a long way to go ???

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Good pictures, and my wife and your wife must be sisters, sure sounds like they are a lot alike.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good pictures, and my wife and your wife must be sisters, sure sounds like they are a lot alike.
Ours not to reason why, ours but to say yes and agree.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread