118.5 KB · Views: 444

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
No windows on the other side?

I'd hate to be stuck in there all winter.

Well, maybe if I had to be stuck in there (due to too much snow), I could make it.

Burt

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I could live there. Get totally away from college and life for a while... it'd be so awesome!!!

Bran <><

OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
There was one window in the back wall and I think this cabin was built in the '30's. There were two others before it, both burnt down. mem day 016.jpg Straight behind this one is where I think there was one at one time, cause I found the outhouse hole back in the treeline, about 100 yards behind this cabin. mem day 018.jpg

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
Re: Log Cabin in Box Canyon- Jeffro

Hey, is that a westie?

I got two of them...old man Jake (10) is very passive and always been and young man Luke (3) has always been agressive to me, but he is starting to be my other best friend.

Cool. What State is the cabin in?

Burt

OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Re: Log Cabin in Box Canyon- Jeffro

wildrider said:
Hey, is that a westie?

I got two of them...old man Jake (10) is very passive and always been and young man Luke (3) has always been agressive to me, but he is starting to be my other best friend.

Cool. What State is the cabin in?

Burt

Winston? I have no idea what he is, LOL! Heinz 57? Cute lil bugger though... and lots of energy. He and Randy wear each other out pretty good! We're out here in the Pacific NW, Oregon.

Attachments

• mem day 002.jpg
    mem day 002.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 373

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
some great pictures! Handsome young man in the window and an adorable buddy for him. I have always loved the old cabins and homesteads, so much so that David will wake me and point them out if we are on a trip someplace and I have fallen asleep! :D He is so good to me! Thanks for sharing the photos Jeff!

T

TreasureTales

Great pix. Love those old log cabins. I'd sure like to have one of my own.

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
might want to dig in the outhouse hole for bottles. I know it sounds gross but about 6 ft down you may find some really cool glass. Maybe valueable as well... the pixs are GREAT though.

PLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread