tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last Friday I got my dog Bella a hair cut and found this costume at a thrift store for 3 bucks for her this coming Halloween. She's going to be "Bat Dog" this year. I need to learn this dog grooming business. They kept asking me a list of things to do to her and I kept saying yes to Bear Cut? yes!, Nails Clipped? yes!, Oatmeal Shampoo? Yes!, Teeth Brushed? Yes to all I said. Went back 4 hours later and the bill was 70 bucks. I'm seriously thinking this is something I should learn to do. There's millions of dogs around this place I live. They even had this super wide huge Pit-bull in there and it looked like he got all spiffed up and then getting a massage, The poor guy was whining and looking at me like he wanted me to get him the hell out a that place. I should have took a picture of that.

Attachments

• bella cosume.jpg
    bella cosume.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 100

creekhunter

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It takes a special gift to keep folks pets calm while trimming and bathing and such, which is probably why its 70 bucks I guess, cool costume though!

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully she is able to do a trick for a treat? We had two Toy Poodles and it cost $40,00 each for a shampoo and trim, so I ended up doing it myself.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Bella doesn't look like she's plumb happy with being a "bat dog." Looks like she's saying "Pleas daddy, I don't wanna do this."

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bella doesn't look like she's plumb happy with being a "bat dog." Looks like she's saying "Pleas daddy, I don't wanna do this."
She wasn't, so I took it off shortly after I took the picture.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Take a brave sum***** to bath and clip nails on my cat and a braver one to ask me for $70...

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel like an abusive parent. I've got 2 dogs outside that have never even had a bath. :( I brush their teeth with bog biscuits. :)

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel like an abusive parent. I've got 2 dogs outside that have never even had a bath. :( I brush their teeth with bog biscuits. :)
She was a mess. She gets in to prairie dog holes and under the shed after rabbits and what ever else is under there and starts to looking a little like a grungy mop, so I get her all spiffed up and smelling sweet. I guess it was maybe worth it being they trimmed around all the toes of her feet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread