tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After two days of rain this morning was looking like I could get out and enjoy the outdoors. I've got something like 60 miles of bike path to ride on around here and that's what I thought I'd go do today. I like to ride out to the eastern bluffs of the Boulder valley and look for artifact. I did find an interesting abrasive stone that has a fluted wear groove on the front and backside with distinct abrasions lines on it. That I'll post on the N. Amer. finds later and it may not meet the judgment of those folks down there, but we'll see?. I saw flying high in the sky, some Sand Hill Cranes and I would have never noticed them had I not herd the goofy sound they make. They don't fly in a straight flight path like Geese do. They go round and round and move in one direction a little at a time. You know that feeling when you think your be watched. Well I got that as I was looking at the ground for artifacts and looked up to see there on the top of a hill this Coyote, was observing me, til I looked at him and then he decided to slip to the other side of the hill. I guess it's okay for him to watch me, but not me watch him?. There's lots of Prairie Dogs around for that Coyote to feed on. You would think this Rabbit was standing like he is, in being cautious with me near by, but that not the case. He's all ready to beat on this Prairie Dog a few times every time that Prairie comes out of the hole that Rabbit's standing by. It was pretty comical to watch and I tried to get a shot of it, but the Prairie dog would stick his head up real quick and the Rabbit would smack on on him. I don't know why that Rabbit was being a bully to that Prairie Dog?? That Rabbit should be paying attention to the Coyote's in the area.

Attachments

• bike ride 1 1024.jpg
    bike ride 1 1024.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 62
  • bike ride 2 1024.jpg
    bike ride 2 1024.jpg
    683.4 KB · Views: 65
  • bike ride 3 1024.jpg
    bike ride 3 1024.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 82
  • bike ride 4 1024.jpg
    bike ride 4 1024.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 64
  • bike ride 5 1024.jpg
    bike ride 5 1024.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 66
  • bike ride 6 1024.jpg
    bike ride 6 1024.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 62

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
You got some really great animal shots. The coyote picture is special.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions