C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Thanks sis. Here is one of her and Doug together a while back. I am going to have to have Afton take lots of them together before he ships out. I miss him already :'( Time to go mow the lawn or something! ;)

Attachments

• athenadougfeb11.jpg
    athenadougfeb11.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 249
T

TreasureTales

Athena - goddess of wisdom and military victory - cute and smart! What more could a loving grandmother want in a grandbaby?!

beavis

Mar 11, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fantastic !! You've been blessed cynangyl :D

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
I do believe Cyn is going to be in "7th Heaven" around to July 7. Up until then, she'll be absolutely zonkers waiting for that cutie of a Grandaughter to arrive ;D

Enjoy every second of you visit together! :-*

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
beavis said:
Fantastic !! You've been blessed cynangyl :D

You nailed it Beavis....I have indeed, been very blessed! :D

TreasureTales said:
Athena - goddess of wisdom and military victory - cute and smart! What more could a loving grandmother want in a grandbaby?!

ummm her daddy visiting WITH her! ;) lol Imagine HIM naming her eh? He has a World of Warcraft character named for her even! I rather think she is just perfect myself! ;)

stoney56 said:
Love the photo Cyn. I can tell se's going to be a spoiled little angel come July. ;)

oh come on! You don't think that I would spoil her do you Jeff?? lol Oh yeah! to major proportions! Muahahaha

wesfrye53 said:
I do believe Cyn is going to be in "7th Heaven" around to July 7. Up until then, she'll be absolutely zonkers waiting for that cutie of a Grandaughter to arrive ;D

Enjoy every second of you visit together! :-*

Absolutely! I will enjoy every second of the weekend I am allotted!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread