2.1 MB · Views: 69

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Did that last picture end up in a fight, or were they just playing. Looks serious.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dogs the one with the coat and he's always trying to get some dog to chase him. He only looks for the dogs that'll roughhouse with him. Bella the little dog of mine doesn't like any of that playing around stuff, she'll bite on to his cheek and hang on as he spins around trying to though her off, she nips at his feet also when Ollie messes with her.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Grant,at first glance I thought you guys were at the beach.

With them temps you probably wish you were.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does look like a beach of white sand. I think the cold temps will be here now for a few more month. It makes 50° days feel real good.

OldJerseyGirl

Jun 28, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your little dog looks just like mine. summer cut 002.JPG This was in the summer. He has a dozen coats and sweaters too. TeeBo is his name. and not after Tim. Not that I have anything against poor Tim. I like him.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your little dog looks just like mine. View attachment 1240907 This was in the summer. He has a dozen coats and sweaters too. TeeBo is his name. and not after Tim. Not that I have anything against poor Tim. I like him.
Teebo's a Shih Tzu ... right? Bella's a Morkie and is not recognized by the American Kennel Club as a “bona fide” breed of dog. Oh Well!, but I did get her for nothing. Ollie's one my wife brought home as a pup and said he was a Saint Bernard mix. I said no way is that dog any Saint Bernard IMO. He's just a clown.

OldJerseyGirl

Jun 28, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teebo's a Shih Tzu ... right? Bella's a Morkie and is not recognized by the American Kennel Club as a “bona fide” breed of dog. Oh Well!, but I did get her for nothing. Ollie's one my wife brought home as a pup and said he was a Saint Bernard mix. I said no way is that dog any Saint Bernard IMO. He's just a clown.
Yes he is a Shih Tzu. Far from show dog. I just wanted a little dog and no shelter had any around here. Love all dogs and mutts are the best!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes he is a Shih Tzu. Far from show dog. I just wanted a little dog and no shelter had any around here. Love all dogs and mutts are the best!
Me too.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog park???......I thought you lived in the country??......................dog park?? What will they think of next?? I'd make sure my dogs were up to date on their vaccines before I took them to a place like that. Do you have to show shot records before you can use that place?

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog park???......I thought you lived in the country??......................dog park?? What will they think of next?? I'd make sure my dogs were up to date on their vaccines before I took them to a place like that. Do you have to show shot records before you can use that place?
Dog tags are necessary. The dog park in Louisville, Colo. the next town over has a nice little pond in the middle to swim in and in Boulder it's a huge open space with Boulder creek running though it. I've got an open space park behind me to take the dogs out in, but the coyote also run out there, so I don't want mine to think they can follow them around, so I keep em on a leash. To a dog the dog parks are a blast. You should see how they act when I say "who wants to go to the dog park" They go absolutely nuts. Only problem is when Bella get's batted around by some Husky like she's a play toy and then she runs all the way back to the entrance gate and what's to leave. She never thinks she'd be safer to stay by my side.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread