OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Re: I couldn't resist!

txkickergirl said:
too funny, but I have to admit there have been times on the boat I have wished for something so nice! My husband just tells me to hang over the side. Wish I could make him a girl for one day and tell him to hang over the side!...lol

Been there girl! You know whats worse.....Snowmobiling, try hanging over the edge in 3 ft of snow, brrrrrrr.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

COUNTRY GIRL said:
txkickergirl said:
too funny, but I have to admit there have been times on the boat I have wished for something so nice! My husband just tells me to hang over the side. Wish I could make him a girl for one day and tell him to hang over the side!...lol

Been there girl! You know whats worse.....Snowmobiling, try hanging over the edge in 3 ft of snow, brrrrrrr.

LOL yep....elk hunting too! This I think is where the term penis envy came into existence, never known it to be true any other time anyway! lol

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

Cynangyl said:
COUNTRY GIRL said:
txkickergirl said:

LOL yep....elk hunting too! This I think is where the term #@!$%#@! envy came into existence, never known it to be true any other time anyway! lol

Sis just watch out for the poison ivy :o.

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

That's right Cyn...your Sister knows first hand about squatting in the 3 leafed plant!

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

Actually I'm not allergic to it, but the Hubby is. I actually weeded it with my bare hands one year not knowing what it was, caught heck when the Huby got home, he wouldn't come anywhere near me until I showered! No reaction from the plant. Did you know the roots have this creamy stuff in them, kind of like hand cream? Well now you do. :)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

say NO to drugs! lol J/K Yours serve a purpose. I am hoping to be all better with no more pills to take soon too! Sick of meds! :(

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

Thanks Nick....for those of you not "in the know", I've been taking some medicine in an attempt to avoid knee surgery....don't go getting any ideas I'm in the woods finding funny mushrooms or whatever!

Country's the one who lives in the country and has experiences in the woods!!!!....LOL (Just kidding CG)

I'm one up on ya!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread