Ant

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
CarolinaDigs said:
I hope there is water and a cool breeze close by ant :) That cement looks hot ;) Great pic > I hope you find great treasures this weekend :)

I put blue pointers on my cooler in this photo. And took the edit out of the background.

Today was only about 85 to 90 degrees, cool for this time of year. You can't see it in the photo, but there's a 72" portable evaporative cooler blowing on me and I'm actually under a shed. My office door is no more than 15" away. I the weather gets to bad we just post up inside. Thanks for the good wishes, same to you too.

Attachments

• Me 2.JPG
    Me 2.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 274

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
After a hard workweek, getting out on the weekend and swinging it is a good reward. Good luck buddy! Get us a nice diamond ring tomorrow!

Smiles!
BDoo

OP
OP
Ant

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Nick Papageorgio said:
Totally cool Anthony,

Glad your gettin a little time to hunt and relax...

Are you changing the brush roller on that sweeper??? Or just general maintenance???

Hope you found the good stuff,

Nick

Hey thanks guys.

I'm cutting out a rusted area on the side panel that covers the H20 tank. If you look closely you can see the shinny area on the side, that's the area I working on. The rear broom is jacked up to facilitate the removal of a cylinder that is in the way.

The sweeper was given to us; it was out on the Air Field. Getting it to 100% is a special project I have been tasked to do. I don't mind, I like my job, not everyone can do it. I normally work on Tactical equipment.

I had a great day today. I found (correction) 3 Gold and 2 1916 dog license. I'll get them up as soon as possible.

Thanks again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions