May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The Meadows

ll.jpg

Did a bit of scouting around in the woods today,i see something dragged one of the coyotes quite a way from where it was yesterday.

DSCN9688.JPG

I see this stand further on in the woods.. DSCN9706.JPG

then I went to the other side of the meadows and I met this Girl,She had been there quite awhile too.:laughing7:

DSCN9704.JPG

On my way out I spied another Stand.. DSCN9702.JPG then I went home.

GOD Bless

Chris

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a neighbor when I first moved to the town I now live in. He worked for IBM and had pilots licence and belonged to a club he paid dues to rent various planes and he'd come over and ask me if I could spare a $50. for fuel and we'd fly over the eastern part of Colorado to spot coyotes in a Beach Bonanza and stop at Cabelas in Sidney Nebraska when it was the only store close to anything around here in the west. He kept asking me if I was nervous flying so low and I kept telling him doesn't seem low to me. He'd find good locations to shoot his coyotes as he was obsessed with killing them. My wife thought he was a selfish guy who never spent any time with his wife and family and only thought of himself and his wants. I guess his wife would complain about him to her.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread