Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454286132.153749.jpg

Hard to believe she was this sweet, yet mischievous looking puppy, isn't it?
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454286217.751482.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a darling. I think the dog my wife got as puppy is part Boxer.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's this older lady who takes this old Boxer to the dog park where I take my dogs. When that dog of ours was maybe a year old he got kind of a young acting "I'm a bad ass dog" ego going on. There's a stage area in the dog park for when you bring your dogs in and out and this dog of ours would be acting all bad ass and barking at all the other dogs when he entered in. Once that old Boxer was in the stage area and jumped all over this young pup we have who thought he better let all the other dogs he's tough and made him Yipe in fear. Our dog never forgot that day that old Boxer put him in his place. Every time he crosses path with that old Boxer, our dog will take a route way around that old dog and cool his jets and behave when he comes close to that old Boxer. It's funny to see our dog still remembering after more then a year now the day he was put in his place for acting like he was something.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You'd be pissed off also if you had to swat down into that snow also buddy. Nice look'in dog.

We just put down an old male boxer (Bubba) a few months ago.... GREAT DOG & PET!!!! But boy could he clear out a room... He couldn't even stand himself. He'd jump up, take off and crop dust the next 2 rooms... just nasty. I used to use Ole' Bubba for cover... darn I miss him.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There's this older lady who takes this old Boxer to the dog park where I take my dogs. When that dog of ours was maybe a year old he got kind of a young acting "I'm a bad ass dog" ego going on. There's a stage area in the dog park for when you bring your dogs in and out and this dog of ours would be acting all bad ass and barking at all the other dogs when he entered in. Once that old Boxer was in the stage area and jumped all over this young pup we have who thought he better let all the other dogs he's tough and made him Yipe in fear. Our dog never forgot that day that old Boxer put him in his place. Every time he crosses path with that old Boxer, our dog will take a route way around that old dog and cool his jets and behave when he comes close to that old Boxer. It's funny to see our dog still remembering after more then a year now the day he was put in his place for acting like he was something.

You made me laugh tamrock... We had a small male mixed breed dog we rescued. Original name was Dumplin. Soon it was "Little Man". Wasn't scared of NOTHING! He'd take on a cape buffalo. The other dogs had my dads cat caught in the driveway 12" x 20' culvert. Here came Little Man and in he went. That cat whipped that dog badly. Little Man was screaming and howling. He couldn't turn around and the cat by no means was gonna come out. The fight lasted about 30-40 seconds (long time). Little Man never ever EVER went after that cat again.... not once!

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice OD.

Hope that you both are doing well!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You made me laugh tamrock... We had a small male mixed breed dog we rescued. Original name was Dumplin. Soon it was "Little Man". Wasn't scared of NOTHING! He'd take on a cape buffalo. The other dogs had my dads cat caught in the driveway 12" x 20' culvert. Here came Little Man and in he went. That cat whipped that dog badly. Little Man was screaming and howling. He couldn't turn around and the cat by no means was gonna come out. The fight lasted about 30-40 seconds (long time). Little Man never ever EVER went after that cat again.... not once!
Amazing how our pets learn these lessons the first time & all of us "More intelligent" people keep going back & getting our butts whooped.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread