88 KB · Views: 228

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent as usual, but thanks for saying the part about always painting yourself in, now I have to look at your others. :)

Don

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
CarolinaDigs,

Wait....the one in red skating...that looks like you've got a metal detector in your hand! ::)

Truthfully, that is really, really a very beautiful painting. So, you metal detect, you paint, and you're beautiful....how can you top that? Tell me you're a good cook, too.... ;D
--Mel

borninok

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
That is beautiful CD.....I also paint....let's see #1 = light brown; #=green.... ;D ;D
and then I don't even stay in the lines very well. Your painting is awsome.

dave

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very lovely painting...and I think you painted me also...the one that is laying down on the ice...You are a very talented lady..

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
Painting...Ice skating on a hot day. 8)

That sounds comforting. :P

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Your painting is fabulous. Would make such a great Christmas Card! Can you do one of all of us metal detecting and treasure hunting? I would buy it ....your style is just awesome.....please share more.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CD,

I too, want to commend you on a lovely painting. Would love to see more...keep em coming.

;) RR

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
That is beautiful! Definitely vintage charm...you nailed it with that painting! What a fun painting! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
borninok said:
CarolinaDigs,

Wait....the one in red skating...that looks like you've got a metal detector in your hand! ::)

Truthfully, that is really, really a very beautiful painting. So, you metal detect, you paint, and you're beautiful....how can you top that? Tell me you're a good cook, too.... ;D
--Mel

borninok

Mel you are to kind :) Yes I am a good cook ::)

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
gypsyheart said:
Your painting is fabulous. Would make such a great Christmas Card! Can you do one of all of us metal detecting and treasure hunting? I would buy it ....your style is just awesome.....please share more.

Gypsy I will try to work on that > It sounds like a great subject ::)

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Thank you for all your kind words :) As an artist this is what keeps me inspired > kind comments and your desire to see more :) Bless you all :)

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
CD...what can I say that hasn't been said already? It's obvious that many others see the little subleties >:( special things you place in your paintings and the resemblance to the style used by Grandma Moses.

What say folks? Should we pray for more hot weather in North Carolina so CD will paint some more? ::)

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
wesfrye53 said:
CD...what can I say that hasn't been said already? It's obvious that many others see the little subleties >:( special things you place in your paintings and the resemblance to the style used by Grandma Moses.

What say folks? Should we pray for more hot weather in North Carolina so CD will paint some more? ::)

Wes lol > Please pray for rain ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread