My camera cart...

junkdigger

Sep 15, 2004
clarkston,wa.
My camera bag with two zoom lenses,and stuff,weighs 13 pounds. And the tripod is maybe 10 more pounds. So I built this cart to carry it all. And there is room for lunch and a jacket in the waterproof box. Now I can go for miles through the forest here. And it pulls very easily! Used it for the first time today.

Attachments

• my camera cart.jpg
    my camera cart.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 257

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
hopefully you carry a camera on your shoulder while you are making your journey...might miss the best shot.

Dave

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Good idea,,,
The cart looks great. You did a good job building it. It looks to be very well made.
I like the way you've connected the wheels. Looks like a good design..
Good luck, & Happy Hunting~

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
That is one snazzy cart! I love it! Great idea you got there and thanks for sharing it with us!

OP
OP
junkdigger

junkdigger

Sep 15, 2004
clarkston,wa.
Thank you all,for your comments! Not to worry about the revolver,it fits the holster snugly and is strapped in.Haven't dropped a gun in my 40 years of packin'. For you gun people,it's a S&W 325PD in .45ACP.Light weight (26oz.),accurate with Buffalo Bore 230grain FMJ flat nose +P ammo.We have lots of bears,some cougars,and CANADIAN wolves here. I've found myself within 15 yards of a few bears,20 yards of a cougar,and 30 yards of a wolf. Also got smacked by a big tom bobcat once 50 yards from where this photo was taken.Didn't shoot any of these critters though. The Smith is only in case I can't get away from them.
Before I built this cart,I used my Cabelas Mag Hauler game cart to haul my camera gear.That was the inspiration for this cart.

T

TreasureTales

Very nice cart! I used to love to do wildlife photography before my interests took a sharp turn to the area of treasure. Still like photography, but only as an ancillary to treasure hunting. That cart would work well for all kinds of equipment - besides photography I mean. I can see it filled with my rockhounding gear - and those large wheels would make it easy to pull over rocks and into gullies. I want one!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread