Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I was just minding my own business when there was this huge flash of light and this strange car appeared out of nowhere. Then this crazy old man, who claimed to be a scientist, jumped out of the car and said he had just traveled here from the year 1985 and he needed more gasoline. I brought him to the gas station where he filled up on regular - then he thanked me and drove off. Before he left however he told me "don't worry, in a couple of years this place will be made great again." Whatever that means, I have no idea. The car then began to hover, it took to the sky and then zoomed off into a blinding flash of light - vanishing before my very eyes! :laughing7:

20160223_160117 2.jpg 20160223_160104 2.jpg

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did you ask him what that white powder was around his nose?:tongue3:

CladiatorMax

Nov 1, 2012
Garden Grove, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Sovereign GT / Garrett Carrot / Stavr Scoops
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Underminer, you should have run your coil over it and shared the TID! it probably would have nulled out though LOL. Its funny to think the DeLorean is back in limited production as we speak. I'm sure John DeLorean is jumping up and down in his grave about that. Its still fun to see these pop up on the streets. Thanks for sharing.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well if he took off and disappeared in a flash of light into the sky, he could have just used banana peels and other trash to feed his "Ronco Mr. Fusion" unit.

Then again, maybe he was just taking advantage of the cheap gas prices. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread