worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
It floated into the meadows during high water last month.

USGS.01184000.05.00065..20160219.20160308..0..gif

Shake a leg.:laughing7:

DSCN0071.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I was a kid, we had a flash flood in our little town. A fellow was washed away in the water and many people turned out ( including Dad and me ) to search for him. I was walking along the edge of the creek when I spotted hair floating amidst all the twigs and trash in the water. Using a stick, I poked and prodded the area until a plastic doll's head came bobbing up. It scared the devil out of me:tongue3:. I can't remember now if the fellow was ever found, but I will never forget the sight of that doll.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
When I was a kid, we had a flash flood in our little town. A fellow was washed away in the water and many people turned out ( including Dad and me ) to search for him. I was walking along the edge of the creek when I spotted hair floating amidst all the twigs and trash in the water. Using a stick, I poked and prodded the area until a plastic doll's head came bobbing up. It scared the devil out of me:tongue3:. I can't remember now if the fellow was ever found, but I will never forget the sight of that doll.

I had to look at this twice.
attachment.php

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread