Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More snow for us til maybe the weekend. I-70 circus fired up early today with traffic backed up over a mile to get off on the Frisco/Breck exit, and one accident workin eastbound. 18 degrees right now with some wind gusts up to 30, which closed the Dillon Dam Road. Saw one hopeful sign of spring, but it really won't be much like spring around here til the end of May, first of June.

Attachments

• 3-16a.jpg
    3-16a.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 3-16b.jpg
    3-16b.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 3-16c.jpg
    3-16c.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 3-16d.jpg
    3-16d.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 3-16e.jpg
    3-16e.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 60

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey RGINN!! BURRR!! GORGEOUS PIC"S!! At least you don't have the rain up there, over 20 inches down here in Louisiana last week!! I-10 is closed at the Texas-Louisiana border secondary to flooding!! Anyway hope you're well!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang! I missed it all. I haven't got caught in any of that all winter. Just head south on the Arkansas and you'll find a lot less of that stuff.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, Monarch got 5 inches and still falling the night be fore we left (Tues morning). Fortunately CO50 was still clear east of Salida. Stay safe and warm up their! When all this melts I'm bringing my dredges up.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When all that snow melts you will need a boat instead of a truck.
haha! Depends on how quick it melts, not how much. Also bullet, all that snow you see in my pics, when it melts, the water does not belong to us. We're not allowed to divert or use it for any purpose. It all belongs to the Denver Water Authority. Here in Frisco our water comes from wells along Ten Mile Creek, not a drop from Dillon Reservoir. I try to take a leak every chance I get in that lake as I want to do my part in helpin Denver keep their cars clean and their grass green. I'm jokin and not advocating urinating in Denver's water supply. No, if you're passing through here, use public facilities provided. But flush twice, cause it is a long ways to Denver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread