tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the mutt's out for their necessary walk yesterday along the creek and took a couple pictures and used the creativity functions that come with this camera of mine on these. Didn't really see much out this day, but did I did kick-up an old horseshoe along the way, so I guess you could say it was a lucky day. It was rather nice weather outside and I herd a lot frogs this time of the year. On the 1st photo I had to crop it up a lot because you can't load photo higher then 5MB on this site. Can someone tell me another way to reduce the MB's on a photo without coping the crud out of it??? I don't like that no good red X coming up on my pictures saying you can't show it as you'd like on TN.

Attachments

• coal creek 041016 1.jpg
    coal creek 041016 1.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 58
  • coal creek 041016 2.jpg
    coal creek 041016 2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 61

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Those are some nice shots Grant!.......I use photoshop elements 9 for downsizing. I think most photo editors have a downsizing feature.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I just use MS Paint that came with Windows 7. Click on the word "Resize", choose to Resize by "Percentage" or "Pixels". Type in the number you want and hit "Enter". Only thing I can imagine that would be more simple is to verbally tell the computer what ya wanna do and it does it for you.

Beeeeee-autiful!! The train tracks are nice, but that meandering stream? WOW! That's awesome!

Thanks for sharing!!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4-11a.jpg Cool creek pic; kind of a chrome effect. I do the same as kcm. I do 20x20 percentage. You can play with that a little. For an example, this pic was originally posted on here at 20x20. I went back to it and did 125 horizontal and 100 vertical. That stretching works well on some landscapes if you don't overdo it.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay I did it on the paint feature. No more boohoo I can't figure it out. Thank you people :thumbsup:

Attachments

• coal creek 041116 3.jpg
    coal creek 041116 3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 55
OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just use MS Paint that came with Windows 7. Click on the word "Resize", choose to Resize by "Percentage" or "Pixels". Type in the number you want and hit "Enter". Only thing I can imagine that would be more simple is to verbally tell the computer what ya wanna do and it does it for you.

Beeeeee-autiful!! The train tracks are nice, but that meandering stream? WOW! That's awesome!

Thanks for sharing!!
Thanks! kcm. On the steam pic I used the soft focus and one point color feature on this camera of mine.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I started my DSLR classes last Friday. Look out! lol. Very nice effects and subjects.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started my DSLR classes last Friday. Look out! lol. Very nice effects and subjects.
I wish I could be taught but, it was noted very early in my life that was impossible, otherwise I'd go learn some more stuff instead of always winging it through life. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread