It did snow some and most arent happy about it.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It did snow some and most aren't happy about it.

Well we did get the snow the weather man says was going to happen. I'd say it really isn't all that welcome, as the squirrel in the tree looks cold, wet & miserable. Bella hates snow dingles on her feet and won't play in it, but Ollie always thinks snow is awesome. I on the other hand, at least have eggs in the fridge and that's a good thing being everyone in town who's an outaeggaphob had to hoard them all up. I'm sure the stores got plenty of eggs now. It ain't like you can't get around in this stuff. The mainstream media we have these days :icon_scratch: Seems all they do anymore is invent a new methods of making mountains out of mole hills and then look for who's fault it is.

Attachments

• snow 041716 1.jpg
    snow 041716 1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 60
  • snow 041716 2.jpg
    snow 041716 2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 50
  • snow 041716 3.jpg
    snow 041716 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 63

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the last two days all I heard was it is going to rain an average of 3 to 10 inches. As of this morning, nice little drizzle soaking the grass. The weather guys cover their butts now days. Also there is the "I called it right, thanks to my fantastic weather forecast I saved millions of lives. Oh that did not happen, well at least everybody was prepared just in case I was right".

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tam...
I can say this ...
I don't know anyone other than snow skiers and snow boarders... along with those who are associated with the revenue from which...

Who WOULD be happy about snow.

:) ... :P

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the last two days all I heard was it is going to rain an average of 3 to 10 inches. As of this morning, nice little drizzle soaking the grass. The weather guys cover their butts now days. Also there is the "I called it right, thanks to my fantastic weather forecast I saved millions of lives. Oh that did not happen, well at least everybody was prepared just in case I was right".

Depends where you're at! In north central, it didn't start raining until 10pm last night, and we had 3 inches over night!

Tamrock, is that the 4 feet of snow I heard them predicting?! LOL, Weathermen do always forcast the most that possibly happen and then continually downgrade it until you actually get 1/2"

jagchaser

Apr 9, 2015
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Minelab ctx 3030, XP Deus, Gold Bug 2, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We got over 3 inches yesterday and last night in SW NE. It is sprinkling again here now. I won't be whining about losing depth because of the bone dry dirt for awhile!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depends where you're at! In north central, it didn't start raining until 10pm last night, and we had 3 inches over night!

Tamrock, is that the 4 feet of snow I heard them predicting?! LOL, Weathermen do always forcast the most that possibly happen and then continually downgrade it until you actually get 1/2"
Well they did say "as much as 4ft". It's all melting away pretty fast now. Hopefully that's it til October.

Last edited:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evergreen got 40 inches and Pinecliffe got 51. And hey, AARC, I'm associated with the revenue obtained from snow, and will be happy to say I still don't care for snow. I'll tolerate it and be thankful though, cause I've lived through numerous ice storms on the southern plains.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread