Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not here. They forecast 2-4ft. here in the mountains last Friday. We got pretty close to 2 feet here in Frisco/Breck area. The bigger totals were over just east of the divide, where some places did hit that 4 ft. mark. That snow on my truck came down in about 3 hours, and more came later. Lots of delays and closures on I-70 as usual, which disrupted business a little. Not the usual dry powder, but nasty, wet, and heavy snow that sticks to everything and breaks down trees and power lines. On the bright side, today's forecast is 90% chance of snow, with only 5-8 inches expected.

Attachments

• 4-15a.jpg
    4-15a.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 4-18a.jpg
    4-18a.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 4-18b.jpg
    4-18b.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 4-18c.jpg
    4-18c.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 4-18d.jpg
    4-18d.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 53

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Not here! The water table is so high that water can't even sink into the ground! Two days ago the grass looked dead and dry, but there'd be a wet footprint with every step. The basement sump pump is pumping out more than 3,000 gallons per day!! Almost makes a person wanna move to the desert...at least for a while.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
...Just curious - did you get your thread title from the Baxter Black poem/video?

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...Just curious - did you get your thread title from the Baxter Black poem/video?
I thought it was from a Bugs Bunny cartoon. I can't stand Baxter Black; I've listened to him and feel like tellin him to quit ramblin and get to the damn point. However, some folks like him a lot, so I have tried to be a little more tolerant of him. And act like I like him.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
*hehe* Yeah, he can take a while gettin' to where he's going! The "Ah, Springtime" poem, however, is awesomely hilarious!! That and a couple others I could listen to fairly regular just for the laugh, but most - ...maybe once every 2-3 years. MAYBE!!

Like a lot of comedy, it's best the first time around. After that, you just sorta know what's coming, therefore it's not that funny anymore.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha! Glade I wasn't out driving in all that up there. I had about 1/2 of what you have piled on my truck that day. Hope you some eggs? They were hot ta trot down here on Friday afternoon. Looks like someone made a 97 Mazda Miata out of snow on top of your Chevy truck.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread