tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're now on the 4th day of this crud. At least it's not sticking to the roads, but Ollie knows I most likely won't be asking if he wants to go on a walk this morning. I did take him out late yesterday afternoon, as it did break from the snow coming down, but it was pretty windy and cold outside, so we didn't go very far, before I had enough of this cold, damp weather. :(

Attachments

• snow 050116.jpg
    snow 050116.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 49

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Sorry, Hopefully you'll get some relief soon. Ten day forecast looks good here in north central Idaho. We had some cool weather with rain, but nothing like that. It's clear this morning and supposed to be upper 70's today, and 80's for a couple days after that. Hopefully it's moving your way.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today was cold and wet in northeastern Pa too. Hopefully this isn't going to last.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Awwww come on....

Ollie is sitting there with his important parts in the cold wet snow.

No wonder you are getting that 'look'.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Mr. Tamrock sir; we have lots of places to live down here. Plenty of parks, only some need a permit. Fixin to be in the 90's and 100's soon, plenty of cactus, a few flowers, plenty of sweat available. There are raccoons in the trash at my apt. complex to take pics of and I promise that Ollie will never get cold again. Plenty of mom and pop mexican restaurants to try with salsa that will take paint off. Cardinals, blue jays sometimes, sparrows and vultures aplenty and over 2,000,000 people to keep you company. So when you get tired of that cold, damp weather, I have the solution...

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hopefully you and Ollie will warm up Soon, I really miss Colorado And All of the Sun Chug Colorado springs 3.5 years

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Tamrock sir; we have lots of places to live down here. Plenty of parks, only some need a permit. Fixin to be in the 90's and 100's soon, plenty of cactus, a few flowers, plenty of sweat available. There are raccoons in the trash at my apt. complex to take pics of and I promise that Ollie will never get cold again. Plenty of mom and pop mexican restaurants to try with salsa that will take paint off. Cardinals, blue jays sometimes, sparrows and vultures aplenty and over 2,000,000 people to keep you company. So when you get tired of that cold, damp weather, I have the solution...
Sounds great Austin, Odd your name is, as my youngest daughter who only dates men in the US Army is with a fella now named Austin. The young GI who she was with previously was also named Austin. Anyways I did live in San Antonia in 83 to 85 and indeed there were many critters, beautiful flowers, delicious Mexican restaurants and lots of pretty girls. I enjoyed it all so very much, but I could never come to be a Cowboys fan and had to come back here taking with me the recipe of pico de gallo as something to always remember my time down there.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I like San Antone. One of the high points of my life was to visit the Alamo. If you get up early in the morning and walk downtown, you can see the police rousting the homeless people off the sidewalks before the tourists get there. Still a great place. As far as livin there, I can handle 2 feet of snow, but 2 feet of rain is a problem.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! Sorry you're still in the white stuff!! Ollie looks as if he would prefer a little sunshine!! My Lab Charlie is enjoying the continued rain down here in south Louisiana!! About 6 inches over the past several days and to continue until Wednesday!! Tell ole RGINN to come on down and we can lay out by the pool!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING to all of you!! VERDE!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions