tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good shots! I think I've seen these before.
I'm thinking you would have seen this place just as you cross the Colo-Wyo line going North on I25. The Buffalo I shot off the excess road and the camels I pulled off on the shoulder of the interstate to photo.

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
I'm thinking you would have seen this place just as you cross the Colo-Wyo line going North on I25. The Buffalo I shot off the excess road and the camels I pulled off on the shoulder of the interstate to photo.
Yes, that's the place. Seems like it's slightly uphill going north bound there on the interstate. Hard to pull over, and get going again in a loaded semi, especially with all the traffic there usually is.

Question for you Grant, Do you ever go to Newcastle, WY? My daughter and sil just bought a motel there. They are going to be moving there in a couple of weeks.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, that's the place. Seems like it's slightly uphill going north bound there on the interstate. Hard to pull over, and get going again in a loaded semi, especially with all the traffic there usually is.

Question for you Grant, Do you ever go to Newcastle, WY? My daughter and sil just bought a motel there. They are going to be moving there in a couple of weeks.
I've stayed in Newcastle a couple times on my way in and around Lead SD. Cold place in the winter up that way, but it is a nice medium size town. They should do well with a motel up there. You have the Black Hills, Devils Tower and the Sturgis bike rally.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great shots. While out permission seeking last fall, I passed an Amish farm with camels. I think they are selling the milk or making cheese with it.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huh! Amish with camels you don't say? Sure they weren't those radicalized nuts, just posing as Amish? Be a good way to keep that beard on under the nose of home land security, don't ya think? . I'd keep an eye on those ones O'Dude.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Huh! Amish with camels you don't say? Sure they weren't those radicalized nuts, just posing as Amish? Be a good way to keep that beard on under the nose of home land security, don't ya think? . I'd keep an eye on those ones O'Dude.
Trust me, there are enough people around them that already keep a watchful eye on 'em lol.
:laughing7: Something just don't sound right about camel cheese. :icon_scratch::laughing7:
Don't shoot the messenger:laughing7: I don't even eat feta!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions