Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today's Sights

Not to whine ( I know our western friends have had it worse ), but Miss Daisy and I were tired of the rain we have had for the last week or so, so we went for a walk this morning. Wildlife was limited to a couple Mallards that would not let us get close and a couple Canadians that didn't care. I decided to look for something that said we were in the middle of spring even though the temps wouldn't confirm it.

Attachments

• IMG_1735 (2).jpg
    IMG_1735 (2).jpg
    938.5 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1731 (2).jpg
    IMG_1731 (2).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 135

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
We had high's in the 60's yesterday. It hit 95°F here today!! Getting smoke from a splotchy line of fires going from here up to Alberta. Ticks are out already, and a few skeeters have awakened. Is not turning out to be a pleasant Spring here!

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We had high's in the 60's yesterday. It hit 95°F here today!! Getting smoke from a splotchy line of fires going from here up to Alberta. Ticks are out already, and a few skeeters have awakened. Is not turning out to be a pleasant Spring here!

The news tonight said it was 85 degrees May 4, 2015 and 52 degrees this year.:icon_scratch:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that says it all about spring. Very nice shots :thumbsup: Things are warming up out here now, but I guess a bit of rain will be here by the weekend. I took the dogs out this afternoon and the camera along, but took no pictures. I saw the same critters, just a couple mallards and some Canadian's also in the flood pond. Soon I think these black long beaked long legged birds should show up there when it starts to dry out they prob the mud with their long curved beaks. I'm not sure what they are, but I'll try to get a picture if I get the chance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread