Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, You did an Awesome Job!!!
It was all alone in an open space. Wild flowers around here don't bloom until later I think. in the later summer I believe?... The desert and high alpine are one of my favorite places to see the wild blossoms. I have a season pass to Rock Mountain National park that I'll try to remember to put to use when things all melt on top as the roads take you up to the tundra way above timber line. Still in the open space and fields around here you can find all kinds of nature if you take the time to focus on it. Most I believe haven't a clue what beauty can be found around this big metropolis. I know they would't believe me there were snapping turtles in the creeks along the bike and running trails hadn't I took a picture of one.

Attachments

• dandelions 2.jpg
    dandelions 2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 48

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Back when I was a kid(now that I think about it,I still am)old Mr.D used to send me out to pick a bag of those,He loved His Dandelion wine.

GOD Bless

Chris

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You did a great job making them look beautiful!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back when I was a kid(now that I think about it,I still am)old Mr.D used to send me out to pick a bag of those,He loved His Dandelion wine.

GOD Bless

Chris
My mom said they frequently put dandelions in their salad when she was a kid. Of course she was born in 1924 and grew up poor and didn't know it during the great depression. It was all a normal way of life to her back then. These days MacDonald's mission statement is "Have It Your Way" I told my kids when they complained about the toy in the happy not being what they expected, I'd tell them about going to MacDonald's with my mom and dad and being filled with such joy over French Fry's. That was it wasn't no toy in those days, just some mighty good French Fry's. Any complain about the little diced up onions on your hamburger got a reply from dad "Ya ain't getting nothing special, so just shut up and eat it".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions