Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Camped again last night down by Twin Lakes away from the Mickey Mouse place. Sorry these pics are similar to the last post but I never get tired of the view here. With a high speed setting I was able to catch this action packed fishing shot. This was taken at 2 p.m. yesterday. Or maybe 2:30. Coulda been 3:45, anyway I was back in camp at 4.

Attachments

• 5-23a.jpg
    5-23a.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 5-23b.jpg
    5-23b.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 5-23c.jpg
    5-23c.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 5-23d.jpg
    5-23d.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 5-23e.jpg
    5-23e.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 47

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice shots RGINN,a person just ain't right not wanting to see that..or that bobber to bob.

GOD Bless

Chris

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never get tired of beautiful things RGINN. Those mountains are as pretty as anything I have seen.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Gee, I wonder why you didn;t stay in Texas. Crystal City, Odessa, somewhere as beautiful as that...:laughing7:

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got to go to Oklahoma next week Austin and I hope to swing through Texas. Across the Llano Estacado. Strange, me livin in the mountains, but I did grow up on the Southern Plains and sometimes it's nice to look across the plains and see forever. Great place there. Amarillo, Palo Duro, breaks along the Canadian, would be even better if it wasn't for all the Texans living there, haha!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got to go to Oklahoma next week Austin and I hope to swing through Texas. Across the Llano Estacado. Strange, me livin in the mountains, but I did grow up on the Southern Plains and sometimes it's nice to look across the plains and see forever. Great place there. Amarillo, Palo Duro, breaks along the Canadian, would be even better if it wasn't for all the Texans living there, haha!
Stay away from those twisters going back that way. Your ever look at that peak across the valley from twin peaks the one cut off on the right of your picture? There's a few little mine tailing up towards the top. You can see em pretty good with some binoculars. Looks like maybe some old machinery still up there also. There's a lost telluride vein up in that valley some believe.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen many tornadoes, TR, and outran a few, but never a one whenever I go back there. Got some good wildfire pics the last time we camped in Texas though. Independence Pass opens this Thursday.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread