Everybody sing along now..Fish heads fish heads roly poly fish heads eat them up yum.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I started out at the Meadows early this morning,I think this bird waits for me.:laughing7:

DSCN1938.JPG

Really wants my attention too.

DSCN1947.JPG

Goslings are getting bigger everyday,all they do is eat and sleep.

DSCN1925.JPG
DSCN1926.JPG

Old Carmine asked me today if I was interested in a job..doing what I asked,He said mowing 10$ an hour,now I'll put that money toward a new camera.:laughing7:

55 acres will be a piece of cake with this.

DSCN1952.JPG

On the way out I got a real treat,she was walking through the swamp.

DSCN1953.JPG
DSCN1955.JPG

I stopped at the river on the way home,saw this just floating there..deflated of course.

DSCN1957.JPG

OK..Everybody sing along now.:laughing7:

FSCN1965.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, Now, If you really wanted to make some cash, just get a push mower and mow those 55 acres and in the end you just might have enough cash to get a really nice expensive camera. It may be a two day job though.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Now, Now, If you really wanted to make some cash, just get a push mower and mow those 55 acres and in the end you just might have enough cash to get a really nice expensive camera. It may be a two day job though.

Nah..I'll ride it out.:laughing7:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I could sure use that mowing rig right now! My 1-year-old Husqvarna mower broke a spindle Sunday. Grass already needs to be mowed again(!!), and I haven't even heard back from any service centers yet to know where to take the darn thing!

Great shot of the deer!! They're very pretty there already. Ours are still a little scruffy from winter.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I could sure use that mowing rig right now! My 1-year-old Husqvarna mower broke a spindle Sunday. Grass already needs to be mowed again(!!), and I haven't even heard back from any service centers yet to know where to take the darn thing!

Great shot of the deer!! They're very pretty there already. Ours are still a little scruffy from winter.

I believe it cuts a 10 foot swath,10 in the morning was rather odd to see that deer.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Can see deer around here any time it's light enough to see! There are certain fields that are almost guaranteed to have at least 1 doe out grazing.

Coming back from town last time, drove by a field that had 8 deer. Another time, just down the road from us and towards the end of rifle season, there was a field with about 30-40 deer - but all the hunters had already bagged their limit and gone home.

Dinkleman

Apr 12, 2016
Rochester ny
Detector(s) used
Ace 350, pro pointer ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 am is actually a fairly high morning movement time for white tails. I see far more moving from 9 to 11 than earlier in the morning. This is the time when they generally move into their day time bedding area for an afternoon sun.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you buy a new camera we are going to expect even more photos!:tongue3:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a Nikon Coolpix L110. I have shot a whole lot of pix with it. As a matter of fact, most pics I have posted in the metal detecting forums were taken with it. Great camera!

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your bird is a killdeer and they will do a broken wing or injured thing to lead you away from its nest.We have some every year in the field next to us.Great pics.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha just saw your other post you found the nest.

MotherOfGeeks

Apr 26, 2016
Washington
Primary Interest:
Other
Noooo, now that song is going to be stuck in my head for days. Next it will be an urge to see Babylon 5 and old Lost in Space episodes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions