austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Love New York, love the subways. So easy to get around. And in the right area, you can enjoy a wonderful slice or two of pizza and then some cannoli to take home. Darn, I sure enjoyed the Big Apple. Katz's deli, Broadway plays. My sister lived there for 5 years (1972-1079) and it was a great excuse to visit. Then she moved to Hollywood. Even better...

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know whether to 'Like' it or hate it, but it sure got me to laugh!! :icon_thumright::icon_thumleft:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love New York, love the subways. So easy to get around. And in the right area, you can enjoy a wonderful slice or two of pizza and then some cannoli to take home. Darn, I sure enjoyed the Big Apple. Katz's deli, Broadway plays. My sister lived there for 5 years (1972-1079) and it was a great excuse to visit. Then she moved to Hollywood. Even better...
I've only seen it from the air leaving Newark Liberty Intl' airport. The planes loop around the city and statue of liberty before they head west. That's all I've ever seen of NYC. It all looks so grand from above. Makes the Denver skyline look like nothing.

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to NYC the day before I entered the Navy,it was weird seeing taxis with tires on there bumpers...last time I ever went!!!

GOD Bless

Chris

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
New York is overcrowded. If I were to go there, I would just be adding to the problem.

Interesting artwork tho-

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to NYC the day before I entered the Navy,it was weird seeing taxis with tires on there bumpers...last time I ever went!!!

GOD Bless

Chris
How long ago was this? We've never been, and have NO intentions of ever! Just wondering if they take the tires off for television. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread