Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now this fellow loves his dog

IMG_6534.jpg

Finally saw a Cedar Waxwing

IMG_6556.jpg IMG_6559.jpg

How much wood would THREE woodchucks chuck?:laughing7:

IMG_6583.jpg

I call this little fellow " Stubby ". Looks like something has took most of his tail!

IMG_6592.jpg

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice pics OD, have you hung up the detector, I only see you posting daily snapshots since April?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
That tail reminds me of watching one swim across Hollow Pond looong ago,a fish swirled at it,he kept swimming and when he got out all the skin and fur on his tail were gone.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice pics OD, have you hung up the detector, I only see you posting daily snapshots since April?
Hiya LD. Not given it up entirely. I had already decided to slow down this year and get back into some of my other hobbies I had before detecting took my ambitions for them away:tongue3:
That tail reminds me of watching one swim across Hollow Pond looong ago,a fish swirled at it,he kept swimming and when he got out all the skin and fur on his tail were gone.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

My ex's father and I were traveling across Lake Eufala in his Ranger bass boat one day in Oklahoma probably 25 years ago. We were close to the dam ( it is 100+ ft deep there ) and we were amazed to see a squirrel swimming across the lake. We laughed and wondered if he'd make it or a big catfish or alligator gar would gobble him up:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread