Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to the Overlook first thing this morning to take Miss Daisy for a walk. You can't tell from the riverbank how low it has gotten but you can from up here. That " V " you see in the water is an eel wall. Back in the old days, people would put baskets or traps at the point of the " V " to catch fresh water eels that would travel along the walls. Many churches would hold suppers with eel as the main course.
IMG_6918.jpg

All of the following were taken at the canal park.
IMG_6952.jpg IMG_6959.jpg IMG_7044.jpg IMG_7046.jpg IMG_7088.jpg IMG_7090.jpg IMG_7057.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pictures... I love getting out in the "lot's to see" environment. Took the dogs out this morning as it is nice and cool with overcast sky's. Didn't take the camera and the American Avocet's came out father to buss my head again. I don't get it? This time I was far away from they're little swamp. I guess they don't like me even thinking about going over they're way :(

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
@Tamrock - Again, same with the swallows. Once they decide they don't like you, they'll pester you incessantly ANY time they see you. It'll get worse once the young ones are flying, as they will also get them into the act.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
OD, I feel terrible! Here I went and replied to Tamrock, and just totally forgot to mention those pics!

The river, the bird singing, and the two on the ground..... :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread