Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today's Sights Were Awesome...

...unfortunately the photo ops weren't so cooperating??? I saw the 2 fawns I posted the pic of first thing this morning. I saw another and it's mom on the way home to drop Miss Daisy off so I could get serious about trying for pics. I happened to catch a family ( of at least 5 ) young fishers cross the path in front of me, cross a tree a beaver had cut down across the canal, and disappear in the thick brush on the other bank of the canal. I was able to snap one blurry pic of the last one's butt as it went into the brush:BangHead:. Oh well, win some, lose some. I was extremely happy just to see them. A first for me! I texted the old lady to tell her and reached the parking lot. I looked across the way at the river and see a Bald Eagle flying across toward me! All at once it swoops downward and I don't see it come up...wth? I take several quick steps forward and see it has landed on an eel wall stone sticking out of the water. I snap several pics and more as it flies back to a tree on the opposite side and again text the better half all the while listening to it do it's trill. It takes off flying upstream and then I notice a fox walking along the water on the far side. I take several pics of it. What a morning! Once I got home later, I see all those pics just weren't up to snuff. Of course the chipmunk, common bird and insect pics turn out great though:laughing7:. Oh well...what a wonderful morning I got to experience anyway.
K1600_IMG_7553.JPG K1600_IMG_7557.JPG K1600_IMG_7618.JPG K1600_IMG_7623.JPG K1600_IMG_7628.JPG K1600_IMG_7639.JPG K1600_IMG_7645.JPG K1600_IMG_7667.JPG K1600_IMG_7676.JPG

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mods, thanks for taking the apostrophe out of the title. It is very hard for me to remember to not use grammar:laughing7:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
finally we get to see these. awesome!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread