worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Got up at 4 to check on the drip irrigation I put in,going to Cape of Cod for 4 days and no one to water growing stuff..no water-crappy grow.:laughing7:

Oh ya..this mornings moon.

GOD Bless

Chris

DSCN2563.JPG

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you're going for fun, have a great trip! If you're going on business, have a quick trip!:tongue3:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you're going for fun, have a great trip! If you're going on business, have a quick trip!:tongue3:
Say, O' Dude I'm unable to open your post "Today's sights were awesome" I don't know whats up with that and I've seen the same thing going on with one or two other post in daily snap shots also.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Say, O' Dude I'm unable to open your post "Today's sights were awesome" I don't know whats up with that and I've seen the same thing going on with one or two other post in daily snap shots also.

Apostrophe in the title.....NO NO.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice pic of something 238,000 miles away. I thought only my cat got up that early...

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to always wonder about the "roundness" of the earth, when I can see the moon in the east
and the sun in the west, at the same time. :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

I read somewhere, that long neck bottles, cut off and stobbed down into your plants(the soil), then filled with water, will keep them going a few days when one has to leave or vacation. I never tried it, though. Kinda sorta a moot point, if you already put in a drip system. Maybe fyi for the future, or for others.
Have fun and HH!

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I used to always wonder about the "roundness" of the earth, when I can see the moon in the east
and the sun in the west, at the same time. :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

I read somewhere, that long neck bottles, cut off and stobbed down into your plants(the soil), then filled with water, will keep them going a few days when one has to leave or vacation. I never tried it, though. Kinda sorta a moot point, if you already put in a drip system. Maybe fyi for the future, or for others.
Have fun and HH!

Thanks Patsy,took me 5 hours setting it up getting the proper drips.:tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions