fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was trying to get a shot of the sunset this evening and wasn't too successful. In fact I was in the process of deleting all the pictures when I noticed something in one. It only showed up in this one photo and I had already deleted the others so I can't post one to compare with. Focus was set to infinity so if this thing was on the lens it wouldn't even show.
The first shot is as taken and the second is cropped to show the oddity better. What do Y'all think?

Attachments

• Alien 1a.jpg
    Alien 1a.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 93
  • Alien 2.jpg
    Alien 2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 139

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a WW2 P38 before you zoom in on it, but I'm a loss to what that is. Post it in "what is it" I'd love to see what options come out of that forum.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm at a loss. Closest thing to a flying saucer I've ever seen.

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sometimes aircraft leave a vapor trail that makes them look strange. F-22_Raptor_vapor_trails.jpg

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back before they retired the SR-71, you'd see some weird stuff. Who knows what took it's place?

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,,,
I saved the pic and opened it in good ole photoshop,,,
Didn't see any manipulation to have caused this image.
VERY strange,,,I even did an image search,,, none like it
SOMETHING is there,,,no doubt about that,,,
Most likely some type of advanced drone I would guess.

Attachments

• ancient-aliens.jpg
    ancient-aliens.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 61

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back before they retired the SR-71, you'd see some weird stuff. Who knows what took it's place?
I was outside at a place I worked in Sacramento once and herd some mighty powerful sounding jet engines coming my way. Thinking it was at least a couple fighter jets I looked up and saw it was the SR71 Blackbird taking off from a airbase not to far away. Back 20 years ago in Nevada you'd see all kinds of fast moving planes flying low. These days you don't see them so much, but you sure hear them out there flying higher in the atmosphere. I guess that far from a target way of pinpoint smart bombing is today's way of hitting targets over the old fashion way of strafing a target?

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

That plane flew 20 years before the public was aware of it,photographed every square inch of earth,they also said no plane ever flew faster.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, (1) SR-71 was announced when Revell made a model kit out of it. Blew the Top Secret stuffing out of it.
(2) Reason you don't see much in Nevada is that testing has been moved to a remote facility in Utah(the new area 51)
(3) Your pic is a modern day jet at high speed(ecmjamsit showed you a closeup)
(4) What is up there now. Some say Aurora. Don't know the real name, but do know it came out of the Lockheed "Skunk Works"
(5) Ok if you think I'm full of it, that's fine. I didn't invent this, was told by someone and he/she is not an alien...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

The engines on that thing were PWA J-58's,I worked at Pratt for 27 years as a Machine Repair Tech.one of the things I enjoyed(other than fixing stuff)was going to the test cells where they tested every engine they made,they put them through their paces for sure.

Engine.f15.arp.750pix (1).jpg

This is the last thing they put on every engine,silver soldered on.This one never made it.:laughing7:

DSCN3126.JPG

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, (1) SR-71 was announced when Revell made a model kit out of it. Blew the Top Secret stuffing out of it.
(2) Reason you don't see much in Nevada is that testing has been moved to a remote facility in Utah(the new area 51)
(3) Your pic is a modern day jet at high speed(ecmjamsit showed you a closeup)
(4) What is up there now. Some say Aurora. Don't know the real name, but do know it came out of the Lockheed "Skunk Works"
(5) Ok if you think I'm full of it, that's fine. I didn't invent this, was told by someone and he/she is not an alien...
My older brother put that SR71 model together a long time ago. Had to be in around the mid 60s. He put on a top shelf of his closet so I wouldn't get my hands on it. He never knew I'd get a chair and get it down to look at.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fyrffytr1

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some 35mm pics of the blackbirds that I took when I was stationed on Adak in the early 70s. But, getting back to my question I have no idea what I photographed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread