Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We had a storm blow through on Tuesday afternoon/evening and there were lots of limbs and tree tops blown down in the wetlands yesterday. I think that may have had the wildlife a little spooked. Didn't see the young fishers. I really want to capture a pic of them before they scatter and start their own adult lives. I saw a green heron again at a distance when it flew up into a tree and called noisily at me as if teasing me that I wasn't going to get a pic of it again:tongue3:. These are all I could manage.
K1600_IMG_8404.JPG K1600_IMG_8420.JPG K1600_IMG_8432-01.JPG

In the afternoon, Miss Daisy nearly stepped on this young groundhog when she took off running through the tall grass. She scared the poor little fellow and he buried his head and hunkered down trying to disappear. I had to try and get him to run before she came back. Luckily for him, he finally was able to make his legs work.

Attachments

• K1600_IMG_8465.JPG
    K1600_IMG_8465.JPG
    415.5 KB · Views: 66
  • K1600_IMG_8468.JPG
    K1600_IMG_8468.JPG
    267.3 KB · Views: 62

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great shots! Really like the first one. Praying squirrel :D

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pictures. Yes! the squirrel is saying his prayers. Give us this day our daily nuts.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a wonderful thing to be able to see something that is picture worthy and then to get a great shot of it, especially in nature!
I have always had a knack for "seeing" a picture before I snapped. Trouble is, I've never had a camera good enough to make my vision come to life on a picture.

Nice!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread