Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to see my little buddy Camilla, took our pic in about the same pose we did about 7 years ago. She's a young lady now and thank goodness I haven't changed. Decided to make peace with the Frisco PD, who really don't do much but handle drunk college kids on spring break. (You wait and it's about a different crew every 3 months) Told him I was former 25 year LEO in Oklahoma, and in the pic was askin him if he ever heard officer down on the radio? He said 'Why no.' I told him good deal, I had heard it a few times on the radio, knew every single one of them, and it will mess you up if you let it.

Attachments

• 7-4i.jpg
    7-4i.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 7-4a.jpg
    7-4a.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 7-4k.jpg
    7-4k.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 7-4m.jpg
    7-4m.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 67

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome pics! I can't believe no one is paying any attention at all to the mountain man. That is one GREAT pic:icon_thumright:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome pics! I can't believe no one is paying any attention at all to the mountain man. That is one GREAT pic:icon_thumright:
I was thinking the same thing.

Sure looks like a great festival! Nothing like that around here - not even fireworks. Nearest ANYTHING would be a couple hours away, but still nothing as awesome as that. Thanks for the pics! :notworthy:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup, the beauty and the beast. Oh, I was talking about the donkeys. Camilla is a very attractive young lady. Are you guys related? Looks like a fun day.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's old Red Tail, and he's not officially in the parade but he always comes along right after the parade has ended. He does get a lot of attention though. Just before the pic he stopped to let some Asian tourists have their picture taken with him. After the pic I walked out and said hey, then all down the street folks mostly from around here would walk out and tell him hello and see how he has been gettin along. Cami isn't related to me but I've known her since she was 4. She might be one day, as that younger grandson of mine has been chasin after her. She's pretty smart and not boy crazy and so far Farid has been stymied in gettin anything like 'quality time' with her by me and her Dad. haha!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread